The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Saturday, March 25, 2006

    Weird

    I'm here blogging, eating chocolate and minding my own business. But how come I have the feeling that I'm a money in zoo??? A guy walk past me and keep staring at me with a weird smile on his face. I mean, am I THAT entertaining? Sheesh... Eek, absolutely hate it when guys do that.

    No matter whether you're pretty or not, got nice figure or not, guys... they like to strip you with their eyes which I absolutely hate! YES... I hate it when guys look at me from top to toe, then still give me a cheeky smile. -_-" Sometimes I feel like showing them my tummy.. Hahaha... try to scare them away with all my fats. I remember when I was younger I ever met a pervert on the train. I was practially wrapped up with a 3/4 sleeve dress, which is at least knee- length. And guess what, that pervert actually got "excited". I was utterly disgusted but I was so young that time, I was scared. Darn.. I wonder why must we be so scare of them??? Argh.... All guys are bastards! All they can think of sex.. and ya, that's all in their mind. Boo!!!!! Shoo... go away!!!!!!!!


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 3:45 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela